Thursday, January 01, 2004

I've got my very first pair of Levis today!!...hehehehhe......EXCITED!!....i know...i know.....like very late in my age then, get Levis rite??...haiz....wat to do??...me not-so rich!!...hehehhehe....niways, thanks to my dearie dearest!!!........He bought me a Type 1 skirt as a belated bday prezzie!!.......very the pretty and nice!!.....love it to bits!!.......oooh-la-la!!..........

THANK YOU MY DEAR!!!



Niways, juz for keeps, here's a picture of our outing today........i love me make-up and my dearie.....well, he was sleepy coz I still couldn't decide if I should buy the skirt or not!!.....hahhahahah....i wasn't having second thoughts...juz that I thougt it was expensive!....but heck!.........it is nice and it is Levis!!... :)





The picutre taken below was at Bishan yesterday.....was juz sitting around....haiz....Singapore is such a small and boring country!!!......





P/S: uuurrrrggghh!!!.........Village photos (where I store my pictures) is NOT working!!!.....I'm putting my pix at Yahoo photo album...but the quality of the pix are distorted!!....soooo irritating!!......and sometimes, it doesn't work!!.......haiyah!!.....

No comments: