Saturday, January 03, 2004

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!........BORING!!

AT LAST!!!....i managed to find a server to store all my images!!.....I couldn't sleep last nite and stayed up till 2am to restore all my pic to my blog!!.....


Anyways, as I was discussing with my dearie last nite on where to go today, we finally made a conclusion that Singapore is such a boring, boring place!!...though one may argue it is NOT boring ---- well....wateva!!!........


It is a shopping paradise especially at this time of the year - no doubt BUT in terms of fun, welllll......like there's nothing to do or see!!........maybe it's my problem that I don't do sports/not sporty enuff but still...there must be something that we can do that don't cost that much money.....


Even to watch a movie can cost double my expenditure for lunch!!....alamak!!....how like this??......we're running out of ideas of wat to do.....we can't keep going up and down the causeway everytime we lack of stuff to do!!..... :( PLUS, even to enjoy the breeze at our beaches is annoying, wat with the crowd, the BBQ smoke, the children screaming and shrieking and laughing loudly......haiz....


So ppl, plssss....if you know what we can do with the least amount of $$ spent and where we can enjoy spending our time together, do leave us your comments....

P/S: I'm pretty sure I sound whiny above...hahahahah...but i can't help it lah.....juz feel cranky and whiny....i think it's PMS!!!....AAAAAGGGHHH!!!!

No comments: