Monday, January 26, 2004

BACK TO WORK!!

Haiz!!......back to work again!!....very sian!!.......but anyways, life still goes on.....i'm feeling under the weather the past two days......still is........started having bad, very baaaad sore throat yesterday and was feeling feverish all over!.......BUT, still persevered and went to JB yesterday to enjoy my long-awaited Satay pizza!!.......AND purposely didn't eat panadol in hope of getting more sick today so that I can take MC!!......but hell no!!!....my body's asking me to go to work!.......BOO-HOO!!............so back to HELL lor.....


Anyways, on Sunday, managed to get to watch the re-run of World Idol; thanks to AYU!! And actually, it's kinda disappointing lor......if that's World Idol, then, i dunno mann!!..American Idol is really, 10 times better and and the 12 final contestants are more "powerful" than these ppl!!......I think there were abt 10 contestants and out of the 10, I can say, only 3 were really impressive!!........that's Kelly, the Norwegian guy, who's the winner and this arabic girl...seriously, if we'd understood arab and appreciate their music, she's a sure winner coz I can cry hearing her sing!!....it's sooooooooo NICE!!!....BUT i really HATE the freaking Polish judge!....PLSSSSSSSSSSSS.......he should juz shove his mouth up his ass!!....coz he's NO judge!!.....like I always have in front of me at work, "If i want to hear from an ass-hole, i'd Fart"!.......



Ain't he goofy!!...hahahhha.....but he's got good voice!!.....Kelly Clarkson was powerful too!!.....The 3rd picture, is that Arabic girl I was talking abt...here, she looks slimmer but actually, she's pretty fat...BUT she's pretty!!... :)


LADDER THEORY


Found this interesting read from Miss Attitude:


Sally: We are just going to be friends, OK?
Harry: Great, friends. It's the best thing...You realize, of course, that we can never be friends.
Sally: Why not?
Harry: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry: No, you don't.
Sally: Yes, I do.
Harry: No, you don't.
Sally: Yes, I do.
Harry: You only think you do.
Sally: You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.
Sally: They do not.
Harry: Do too.
Sally: They do not.
Harry: Do too.
Sally: How do you know?
Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.
Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too.
Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?
Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story.



Ain't the above true??......c'mon....dun be in denial!!......hahahahhha.....we all know it's true....so if you guys wanna learn more on this basically true-life scenarios on sex and us, you can read these stuff written by a group (i supposed) who call themselves the Intellectual Whores *oops!! pls dun mind me, but that's what they call themselves!!*

No comments: