Friday, January 23, 2004

It's the second day of CNY!....HAIZ...so far, the 2-day holidays have passed OH-SO-FAST!!....tomorrow is Saturday!!......2 more days before all of us will have to go to work!!... :(


Anyways, went CNY visiting today and received a few hongbaos too!!..hahhaha.!!......But it's always been fun going round CNY visiting though we went to 2 hses onlY!!.....it's like Hari Raya - if there's no occasion, dun think that we'll ever get to meet up with these ppl!!......They're actually my mom's secondary school frenz!....haiz.......everytime I look at them, how I wished I had done the same with my sec sch frenz as well!!.....luckily a few - like my best frend and another girlfriend do keep in touch with each other....I also do keep in touch with one of my classmates but we dun hang out with each other.....hmmmm........it's really true wat they say - now, we're young and we're sooo bz making new frenz, making $$, raising kids, doing other stuffs; that little things, like keeping in touch is way out of our minds......keep saying, we'll do it, we'll do it....but heck, at the end of the day, you're totally bummed out that you will juz put it off to tomorrow, and then, to the next day, and the next...till you're never free to do it!.......AND i'm freakin guilty of that!!.... :( One thing that'll always "haunt" me is one of their sayings - "we don't feel it now coz we're too bz to think abt it...but later, when you're more settled in life, your kids have grown up, that's when you start thinking of your old frenz; but by then, it'll be too late coz you won't know where to start searching...."


A bit scary lor...but then again, I always believe that having lesser frenz is better than having LOADS of acquaintances...to me frenz are ppl whom you can count on in good and bad times...and not juz one who'll be there for you in good but dumped you in bad times..and that's why the group of frenz I hang out with and remember are those I treasure coz these are the ppl who have made meaning to my life in one way or another and have made me to be who I am today....


To all my FRENZ (I should think u know who u r :)) -
THANK YOU for being my friend! And always being there for me!!....... :) LOVe yOU GuYS!!


American Idol 3!!


Waaahaaahaaa!!!...........The contestants this year really blew my heads off yesterday!!...Me and my brother, along with my dad were laughing sooooo freakin hard at them!!......How can some of them actually go thru with it?!?!.....But seriously, KUDOS to the 3 judges!! - Simon, Paula and Randy. They were really put thru "hell"...their ears and "integrity" were really put to a test!....hahahahahha........anyways, can catch AMI3 on Weds and Thurs nites now!!....POWER!!..............but Americans, they're really an interesting bunch lah...they're soooo vocal abt themselves and their self-confidence! - got to hand it to them!.....Anyways, to all who have tried but failed BUT managed to be aired on TV - CONGRATS to have made it that far!! Though u may not have gotten to the next round, dun fret, at least you WERE on tv! :) so smilez!......

No comments: