Wednesday, January 14, 2004

My first day going back alone after a long, long school break.....missed my dear....luckily the bus wasn't crowded with people!!.....i can't stand the body stench, having to stand and be sardined!!.......


He's in school now....i wonder whether he's paying attention??...hehehhee..........Oh!!...Another news to share - my dearie would be going for his reservist soon i think!.......AAAAAHHH!!!.....he's pretty sure he'd be in the KINS grp and hence, 2wks (am I rite??...or 1wk lah if i'm wrong)...he'd be AWAY!!......he's collecting his uniform tomorrow; so we're waiting for the letter for his reporting time and date.......BOO-HOO-HOO!!.......will miss him soooooo much and weekends will be spent alone at home, watching Hindustani movies!!.... so, i think ah......we'd better go JB buy the VCD!!.....at least it'll keep me company!!...hehehhehehe :)


Oooooh!!......By now, everyone would have known that American Idol Season 3 would be back to Channel 5!!.......woooo-hoooo!!........can't wait!!.....it'll be on every Wed and Thurs and 10pm!.......will there be another Clay Aiken in the making?!?!.......another round of "idol worshipping" for me??....hahahahha....but one thing's for sure, there WILL be another round of "idol worshipping" and drooling and saliva dripping starting Feb 2nd...that's when handsome, dashing Colby will be back on TV on Survivor-All Stars!!.....Can't wait!!...Can't wait!!............drum....drum......


Okie, this is weird....y is there aeroplanes...or fighter planes??....ok wateva...the ones from SAF lah.....hovering above the estate rite now??......it's been going to and fro for the past 15mins now.........hmmmmm.....is it practise??......OR......................*okay.....me being paranoid now....*...........speaking of paranoid.....haiz.......one of my colleagues is leaving the place in a mth's time and another colleague is also leaving the place in a week's time!!....one by one they go......one look sooo much happier now knowing that they'll be out of the hell hole in no time!!..... :( When will it be my or our (u know who u r!!) turn??!!!.............well,wateva....i'll juz keep sending out my resumes....at least there's a ray of hope since one of my application was replied to but that was a contract position of only 6mths!!.....if it's only say 2yrs?!!....i'd have taken it up for an interview!!!


Okie - me have juz added Flipside to my favourite links!......go check out their stuff...also, if you guys are free, have a look at their video collection and let's have a poll!!....which do u think is the nicest - Classic/Reality/Ultimate/MTV......blah..blah...blah....let me know k??!!...Put ur comments in my comment box! Thanks!! ;)

No comments: