Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I think u guys are sick and tired of me complaining abt my hell-hole!!....so i am "banning" myself from talking abt it!!...hehehehhee.....


On to more happy stuff!!.......RosmAmaN brought her wedding photos and ain't they lovely!!.....LOVE IT!!....will definitely use Abg Mail for our wedding lah!...he's soooo good with his cam!!...though he charges quite high, but his work, creativity and service is all worth it!!....And he gave a few 8R copies too to Wati and all of them looked really nice and sweeeet!!......alamak....very the feeeeeling ler!!.......


One of my colleagues, came back from Ireland or somewhere and she brought us back some, quite wacky stuff!!.....hahahhaa.......she gave me 2 gifts! - one is a hair band with "hair" on them and the other is fake "glow-in-the-dark" eye lashes!!...hahahhaha....it was such a laugh!!.......maybe, tml, i shall use them and get RosmAmaN to take a picture of me in them!!...hehehehhehhe............i can at least imagine the hair band but i really can't imagine the eye-lashes!!!.........told dearie juz now, that we shall try "experimenting" it when we're married.....and like the buyer said "yah!!.....at least you can find one anonther in the dark!!".............hahahhahahah......that's such a wacky, kinky thought!!........


Last but not least,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NASTY NAZ!!....

No comments: