Monday, January 12, 2004

Nothing much happened today..juz the usual shit i have to take in everyday....but at least I get to go off early from work to have my mouth cleaned!!...hehhehehe...went to the dentist and WOW!!...does it feel clean and fresh!!.......


This family dentist of ours can really do her "thang"!!......she korek2 (digged) every single possible tooth and in-betweens!......was pretty worried coz both mum and dad had to have fillings done!......luckily, she said i've got good teeth and gums!!...YIPPEE!!........never had fillings done before and really hoped, will not ever!!......lying down there at the dentist chair, i wondered if my wisdom tooth are out or if it's coming out...but no news from the doc!....hence, i'm assuming, it's not out yet.....pretty scared at the thought of bad toothache plus the minor operation, and looking like you have mumps (eh??..is that how you spell it??) - stuffs like that...scary doks!!....


Oh!...Yana told me that she took a make-up artist who worked from home and that the make-up is not bad....i'm inspired to be one too!!...working from home!!....hehhhehehe.....i guess looking at the way I can't psycho my dad to "sponsor" my make-up education, i have to go save my $$ ASAP!!........at least after that, i can freelance and decide my next course of life.....


Well, that's all folks!....for my SP happening grp of frenz, heard that we'll be meeting up on CNY or the weekend...pls confirm early, k??.....dah lama lah tak jumpa, ghairah gitu!!.....kiter bleh amik gambar banyak2 nanti!!...hehehhehe........aku dah kemaruk!!.....so, pls dun mind me!!....Yana, DUN forget to bring your engagement pix k??!!...........Aku sula kau nanti kalau kau lupa nak bawak!!....hehehehehe....*ooops!!...nanti abang Shahril kiter marah!!....maap, bang!!....*

No comments: