Sunday, January 11, 2004

Some news that I forgot to share with you yesterday...


YANA'S ENGAGED!!
My dearest friend, Yana, is secretly engaged to her beloved bf, Shahril last Sunday!!.....It took her like 5 days to tell me!!.....sooooo bad!!.....but hey!!....i understand lah if you wanna keep it a hush-hush..... :) Anyways, congrats, my friend!!......pretty sure, by now, the whole gang would know oredi, rite??.....


NAKED AMBITION
Watched this supposed "The most daring Hong Kong movie" yest...actually, dunno ah...nothing daring lah....but it sure made me see Louis Koo (the handsome, superficial tanned one??) differently.....hehehehhe....soooo unlike him to be acting that way..!!....but actually, the storyline is not bad lah.....it portrayed the relationship of two good friends "divided" by own lust and greed....


PRAYER....
Lot's of things to say but CAN'T say!!........I need a very, very level-headed person to talk to now!!..........I have to get it out of my chest before I truly explode!!.......God help me thru all these shit that I have to face everyday and help me make a decision that can affect my future..... :(

No comments: