Saturday, January 10, 2004

The whole family, together with nyayi and dearie went for my graduation photo shoot. AND boy!!....were we all tired after that!!.......hahhahaha...i was telling dearie that this is juz a graduation photo shoot! NOT YET a WEDDING photo shoot!!.......


I really can't imagine how couples can take 5hrs or maybe more to take several shots in a day!!.....RosmAmaN!!....HOW on earth did u do that?!?!.......Now, i'm re-considering if we should go for a couple make-over??.........I've been wanting for that but then..........hmmmmm.......


Aniways, though tiring, but it was fun......and certainly an experience!!....at least it helped us prepare for our wedding photo shoot!!...hahahhahaa.........can't wait to see the "end product!" Oh!....and the photographer, reminds me of Tee!!.........soooo alike!!......"tilt to your left, chin down....smile!"......hahahahah....sooooo TEE!!!......... :)


We only managed to get a few pictures taken coz when one of the staff, maybe the supervisor/manager or something, saw us clicking...she asked us not to continue as it might affect their stuff or something......well....so here it is...the few pictures we took....



Dearie was asked to blot out the oil on his face and put on some powder...hehehhe....first time doks!....to see my dearie being "made-up"!!.....And that's me being "taken care of" by their stuff there.... :)



And here's mum and nyayi (grandma) after she touch up on their faces!.....seriously, luckily I used my own make-up coz I don't like her make-up...........

No comments: