Friday, January 09, 2004

Am i really that dumb and soft that ppl tend to step all over me??!!......i got stepped, stabbed and hurt at all the places!.......Juz my luck!!........i'm suffocated working here and juz need to get out!!........working with ingrates are juz damned torturing!!......


FFREAK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!..................some ppl can be such freaks!!.......haiz!!..........like i said, my luck lor!!......but GOD help me make the right decision later!....


Anyways, wanna share my experience with you on my trip to the BodyWorks exhibition!....it's freaking disturbing and ONLY real, visual experience can explain what or how traumatised one can feel!!......Maybe that's y I can't take medicine or anything related!!....i don't think i can eat any red meat in a while.....


And guys, another recommendation for FOOD! - Al-Ameen at Tampines..it's beside the road leading to ECP from Tampines and near the small CC at Tampines....i'm sorry if I can't supply the real address but if you know where it is, u should try it if you haven't!! :)



All these for $20!....... And the sting ray is a yum!yum!!

No comments: