Wednesday, January 07, 2004

MORE PICTURES!!


Dearest RosmAmaN just brought along our long-awaited pictures which we took on her Anak Dara Nite!.....me and Nasty Naz extremely love to look at ourselves in her "distorted" mirror coz we look soooo much slimmer!!......hehehehehe.........



This is our favourite pic!!.....heheheeh.......slim, rite???.....



We took pictures with the pengantin....hmmmm.....such a contrast as compared to her wedding day, rite??.....we also feeling2 pengantin..... :)



This is her design of her hennai....this girl ah...very the messy, tau!!.....and she can't keep still!.....


Oh!!....another "mama drama" at werk today!!.......like I've mentioned below, I feel like a personal belonging to some ppl!.......today, felt worst than yest...coz today, was really bad!!.....Y or how is it that one can be sooooo selfish?....PLUS inconsiderate....PLUS one *tuuuuuuut!!tuuuuuuut!!tuuuuuuut!!*...sooooooo frustrating!!.....luckily, one comforting thought, I've got my frenz at work to rely on and vent my frustrations......at least, i know and hope that I won't break-down and be NUTS!

No comments: