Tuesday, January 06, 2004

AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER!!


Had an SMS conversation with an old girlfriend......she's getting married mid this year!!.....everyone's tying the knot!!.....it's soooo exciting!!....I dunnolah....it juz seemed soooo exciting and really romantic when you know that love is in the air!!......someone you know is planning something big and important in their life....and you juz can't help but feel very, very happy for them!!.... :) Also had another SMS conversation with another old boyfriend.....and he really surprised me!!..... Never joked or talked cocked with him before but that's wat we did!......hmmmm...maybe he "grew up" or someone has come into his life and changed him tak???...hahhahaa....So in the morning, I went to work with a smiling face and a warm heart......


But the mood changed when I start working in the morning! Haiz...feeel very, very RIMAS (not too sure how to translate this in English..mmm....feel very "disturbed"??)!!!!..... There's this "superior" of mine who juz seemed to think that I'm a personal belonging!!!......I can't stand it lah....Y???...Y do ppl behave that way??.....I'm young, energetic, eager, bored and have got nothing to do...why can't I juz help someone else do something? Moreover, wateva that person have asked me to do, I have done it before, and it's not something which will take the whole day to do!!...........like merepek like that!!!..........I'm NOT yours in the first place!!!...So wat if you approve my leave, have a say in my PB and other stuff but you juz don't seem to care abt how I feel, how well I do my work and how I always have to clean up your messy shit??!!......UUUURRRRGGGHHH!!!!.....can't stand it anymore!!!....


Dearie's workplace is having some major problems as well!!.......Colleagues are practically fighting with each other!!.....And I personally think that they've got some MAJOR communication and management issues!!........Workload distribution were not done efficiently and there's no communication amongst teams!......they have a wat-they-call Six Sigma guy with them but it ain't workiiiiingg!!........wat was thought to have made them more efficient have gone all hay-wire!!.....of course, dearie and his colleagues may stand to gain in this kind of situation....but, it may put the company out of business in the long run!!....


Well, both me and dearie hoped and pray that we won't be in these hell hole anymore!!...Dearie can't help it- he has to stay on in this job at least till he has applied for an exemption from his industrial attachment. Anyways, this job is very flexi for him coz at least, he can concentrate on his studies...after his last, of the last paper, he can go start looking somewhere else!!.......As for me, I'd be more than happy if anyone out there can grant me at least an interview!!!.....I really need to get out of here in a flash!!...I'm suffering!!.....I'm feeling soooo low, soooo unsatisfied, brain-dead, soooo dejected, sooooo everything, in this job!!!..........And to think this is only a start of the year!!!.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Then, nearing the end of the day at work, heard a very, very sad story from a good friend and confidante :( ...haiz....life is soooo full of challenges, ups and downs!....this is all god-willed and there's nothing much that we can do except to pray to Him and take it as it is and try to overcome all challenges given by Him.....To this frend, keep ur chin up! All will be over before you know it!.....Take one step at a time and you'll reach the other side of the road in no time!


So luckily, at the end of the day, my dearie put a smile back on my face!....hehehehhehe :) As usual, he fetched me and we went out to have a drink first....I was feeling chatty today coz like got soooo many things to tell him today!!........Hence, we talk, yak, joke, tease and all other good stuff - juz spending quality time with each other is sooooo worthwhile!!.....


So dearie, you really, truly is my love, my life and my "light"!..... Nitey nite!!.....


P/S: Heard some good comments on my blog today!...very happy to know that my frenz are enjoying my blog....hehehhehe...thanks eh.....OH!! A very big THANK YOU to Shahril for keeping dearest Yana updated on my life!!...hahahaha.....*eh! u freaky u know!!...y got disturbed coz u cannot come in for the past 2 days??!!....hahahhaha.....

No comments: