Monday, January 05, 2004

RosmAmaN is back to the office!!...at last, at least, it's more "lively" around here!!...hehehhee....niways, took some pix with her...and LOOK at the before and after!!!.....



hmmm...amazing!!....is it the after-glow of sex and love??......heheheheh......


Niways, we've got a lovely gift from her...a lamp...can't take the pix coz have not put it together.....can't wait for dearie to put it together for me!! :)



Izy, notice her cheeks getting a bit plumper?....hehheheheh...... :)


Oh!...and today, did my facial and got myself a terrific therapist!!....the best so far....and at the right timing too!!....my whole body is aching and feeling soooo tight!!......she massaged me more than normal and her pressure is juz nice for my body to take!!.....very relaxing and feeeellliiiinggg!!.........as usual, my dearie waited for me...kesian dia.....so I had dinner with him......*though he felt guilty for having to eat that pce of Whopper burger*.......


Anyways, dear, thanks for waiting for me!!.....that's y me love u lots!!!

MMMMUUUUAAAAHHH!!!!!!..

But then hor, u very the notti leh!!.....u took 2A licence w/o telling me first!!.......hmmmm.......nvm lah...actually, me not angry with you.....watevalah dear....u know urself better!!......me still love you and my prayers are with you! ........

*SMMMOOOOOOCCHHH!*

No comments: