Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I've juz reached the office...hmmm..feeling bored to do any work...since it's not "working" time yet....


Anyways, gd news from my dearie -- - - he passed his class 2A!.....al-hamdulillah.....I had really prayed that there's no second ones taken! - Dun want any unneccessary cost to incur and all because of a bike!!....but great!...no complaints..he passed with enuff "points" to make it thru! ;)


My dear friend Dr Yap, is hit with a very baaaaad PMS while me on the other hand, am having the BEST PMS ever in my whole entire life!....hahahaha......it's like no mood swings, not temperamental, NOTHING!...only bad cramps and swelling at "eh-hem"....the norm but my mood! - it has taken a turn for the better!!....hahahaha.......more cheery, talkative and patient than normal!!...hahhahaa.....


It's such a nice feeling.......only ppl at work (my frenz at work would know who I'm talking abt) have been irritating me but other than that, all is BLISS!.... :)


But sure as hell, both me and dearie would need a HOLIDAY!!!....thinking of going Bintan...anyone wanna follow??.......SP Gang! - howie??.......nak gi tak??....tapi confirm Yana tak leh gi...nak kena tunggu kau kawen eh??.......boring ah kau!!.......

No comments: