Thursday, February 05, 2004

Dear PPL!!........Today, someone did a very, very touching thing for me!!.......I'm sooooo touched, i'm at a loss of words!!.....My tears are filling up in my eyes and i think that was one of the most touching moments in my life!!.....


You see, I fasted today...Then Mum called to ask me to find me own food.....I can't find me own food coz there's no food around me area....and I'm going back pretty late coz need to finish up some more work...so confirm tak sempat!!........So I mengadu nasib with this hamba Allah yg teramat lah mulia.....


So wat happen was, the next thing I knew, I was called out of the office to meet this person....AND.....guess wat??............she bought me food!!........I was sooooo freakin surprised!!...it was such a nice surprise!!!........... so to this really, really, good frend -


THANK YOU, ROSMAMAN!!!.....................
thanks to you and hubby!!.....like i mentioned earlier, i'm too lost for words and am sorry if it looked like I dun appreciate...but I really didn't want to cry in front of both of you!!.... :)



PMS & AROMATHERAPY AIR WICK


Okie ladies, here's a tip for those PMS sufferers!!......I'm not sure if this theory is true...I AM now "suffering" from PMS as mentioned in my entry early in the morning today....but I'm not suffering from any mood swings and it hit me!!....It must have been the Air Wick gel (Air-Freshener)!!!.....I put it right in front of me the whole time....hmmm.........the reason being, everytime I feel stressed or irritated, juz had to smell it, and I'll feel calmed and happy again!.....i think that's it lah....that's wat's making me NOT have mood swings..!!.....okie...dun laugh....u guys can try it out....that'll last for abt 3 mths...so let's see how next mth, eh??..hehehhehehe :)

No comments: