Saturday, February 28, 2004

KL....HERE I COME!!!


At last!!.......I'm going for my holiday to KL!!...YEAY!!!.....happy!!...wanna shop!!.....hopfully, can get my Bobbi Brown, some lace material for my baju kurung, and something else....haiz...........it's sooooo freakin relaxin to get away!!.........


So frenz, dun miss me!!....hahahhahahah...to my SP mates - we've confirmed meeting on Saturday, 13 Feb at 6pm at East Coast!...More information will be established later after my return....but seemed like everyone is ok with the time, date and place except for Nazrin and Suhaimi who has not replied.....so guys, do let me or Yana know, yah??.....


ADIOS, PPL!!!..............and Fadhli - my trip very teeny weeny compared to yours tau!...I very the jealous u going round and round europe!!!.....tell me details when u're back!! :)


P/S: Dearie, miss me yah?!?!....ehehhehehe...me gonna miss u lots!....but at least, one sigh of relief - u're able to get away from my PMS!.......sorry for being irritable today....i think it's PMS...but I'll see ya soon minus the PMS I hope!....we'll spend the rest of the day on Wednesday, together, ok??.... *smOOOoooCChhH!*

No comments: