Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I'M BACK!!!.......


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!.........................i'm back!....glad to be back coz i'm missing my baby!!!!..........can't wait to meet him tomorrow...today, i'm sooooo freaking exhausted!!.......juz feel like sleeping but can't sleep coz not talked to my baby for the nite yet....waiting for his call now.....


But niways, all in all, had a good trip!!......shopping, shopping and shopping!!.............actually, not soooo much shopping but the things that i wanted to buy, and bought - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!.....first stop in KL - KLCC!!......Bobbi Brown of course!!....spent RM175 on their eye liner and powder and I've got free lipstick and lip gloss!!.....weeeeeeee!!......Nasty Naz & Izy, I think u guys should go chg eye-liners!!!...theirs is marvelous!!!............


Next on the shopping list - lace for my baju kurung....and went like everywhere in Lorong Masjid India but couldn't find something I like...at last, went to this boutique and saw this freakily nice lace - french lace.....love it soooo much but guess how much it cost - RM175/m!!!....crazy or wat?!!...so had to settle for something less but still had to bargain like mad and got it t RM80/m!!....Mom said - "NVM, buy it since you like it!....later, in Singapore, you still won't be able to find it....etc...etc..."......so heck, bought it!!.........still thinking shucks!!.....y the hell did I buy that!!!...luckily only need 2m!!....


Finally, SHOES!!.....saw Vincci (equiv to our VNC) and they were having a sale!!.......went straight to their bargain corner and guess wat??!!!!.......bought freaking 4 pairs of shoes for myself!!....hahahhahahaa....the BEST shopping experience for shoes I have so far and freak ass!! - all were only for S$10 per pair!!!!.......very *in Dr Yap's most ah-lian accent* nabey!!!!.......hahahahhhaha.......Pretty sure Izy's gonna go as crazy as me if she's there!!..it's only $10!!!...and heavens!! - can get our freakin huge size!!!



So Izy, u want any of the above pairs of shoes?...let me know, ya?...I'm pretty sure u can fit into them! ;)


In between shopping for my stuff, mom went to buy stuff for her Haj's preparation and went to this boutique recommended by my aunt...and she went CRAZY in there!!.....hahahhaha....the jubah they had were very cooling, of the right size and costing about $60 ea, i think....not tooo sure if that's cheap or not...*of course, i know, you can get something cheaper in Geylang* but I think, Hejab Iran is selling their collection much more expensive, aye??...and from what I heard from a colleague, it's not really for our size, the broad-shouldered ones...but niways, yeah, she bought like one piece from each design!....Dad bought a shirt for himself and me, ngecek one blouse for myself!...think Izy will love it!....hhahahahhaa......they also have this design of the tudung - you juz have to slide it on your head. They have slit the tudung in two so all you have to do is criss-cross them and pin them up!....very ez!!.....and the material is the drapy kind so it falls nicely!......


OOOOOH!!........got to tell you abt this bakery they have - Secret Recipe!!! - very, very nice cakes they have!!.....must try their brownie!! - wooooo!!hooo!!.............the BEST so far!.........Dad had mango cake - pheeee weeet! - that's nice too! (But not as nice as me brownie!!)...hehehhee......and it's soooo cheap!!....we spent S$12 for 2 cakes, 1 cafe latte and 1 ice blended!......so if you've not tried this there, go try it!...it's halal!....Dun worry!!..... :)


So yup!...that's abt it for my days in KL!.....shop and eat...that's all we do!!...hahhahhaa......feeling soooo freakin fat now!!....booo-hooo!!......will go for my "training" program ASAP!!.....hahhahahaaa............Tee, dun smirk!....will go Ok?!...


Niways, pictures of my trip are here....didn't take a lot of pictures coz like dunno wat to take and every trip, we have shopping bags to carry so like malas to take......

No comments: