Thursday, February 12, 2004

ON MC!!


I'm feeling pretty sick today.....took MC and now, stuck at home, with a huge gigantic headache and blocked nose....AAAARRRGHHhH!!!......


Anyways, managed to catch AMI3 yest and boy are they ALL freakin goood!!!.......I won't know who to choose from this lot but i sure do like Fantasia!!...She's cool and She's HOT!...HOT!...HOT!!......She sure can sing and her stage presence is wonderful!!!.......i do hope she'll go to the finals!!....like Paula said - there must be Fantasia in this show this year!!.... :)


Also, I read from a friend's email on quarter life crisis....wonderin if there's such things??.....hmmmm.......i may juz be somewhere near there...ya know.....i'm abt 2yrs away from being 25....and i'm having some of the symptoms....like not being satisfied at where I am...in my job i mean.....nowhere near what I'm doing in school...yest...got a proposal from my sup in the office......i dunnolah......is it me?......do I have a problem??...am I being choosy??....somehow, watever's being proposed is not good enuff.....i think i need to get out of here....breathe some fresh air...learn something new....that kind of thing....I know what I like, my interests.....and maybe that's y dearie has been bugging me to juz be my own boss!!....but no capital dah......how to open up a business??.....


Well, anyways, i really hope that this would be a good year for us job seekers!....haiz...haiz.......

No comments: