Monday, February 09, 2004

Painting me nails now while thinking of Izy with her problems..I dunno what's her problem but she seemed soooo sad today...my heart went out to her...kesian dia.....entahlah...she dun wanna say so we won't pry...knowing her, she won't breathe a word!!!....


Anyways, am bored now...that's y am painting me nails..the past weekened plus today, been talking abt pregnancy a lot...y??....me dunno....but it's scary shit this preganancy business...not sure if me can go thru it...looking at others, it's soooo ez for them but listening to the stories and experiences, haiz...haiz...me not sure leh...but having children is the foundation of a marriage..how can u NOT want children aye??.....me definitely want children but can I go thru the pain of labour??...after which, endless nites of baby crying in the middle of the nite, breast-feeding and *touch wood* post natal blues!!......hmmmmm........*scary, scary!*...


Anyways, luckily for me, still got a long way to go before will really sit down and think abt this...it's juz these talk on pregnancy which is making me worried!!....BrrrrrrRRRR!!!......but niways, dearie, dun worry, k??......i'll bear u our child...only me have to be metally prepared.... :)


DIE!!...DIE!!...


My bro's gonna be like sooooo freakin angry with me!!......I accidentally deleted his pictures off our documents folder!!....me trying to be a good soul, and wanna clean up the disc space in our documents folder, burnt his pictures onto a CD...then, me go put in songs to the disc, not knowing that it'll freakin delete the pictures inside the CD!!.......freak ass!!.....and being complacent, me go empty recycling bin!!.....freak ass!!...how to know rite??!!....aiyah....i mean, i thought that it won't automatically be deleted (in the CD) since it's not CD-RW mah!!......feel like crying now!!............FREAK!!.....FREAK!!....

No comments: