Saturday, February 21, 2004

Soooo many things to share!!......here goes...


AMERICAN IDOL 3
Was quite irritated at the outcome!!.....brrrrr!!......luckily, Camille got in - my favourite!!.........BUT my other favourite - LISA!!.....boo-hoo-hoo got beaten by Matt Rodgers instead!!....that is soooo freaking ridiculous!!...sooo irritated!!........LISA is much better than him in terms of Wed's performance!!...in no denial that Matt has a good voice; juz that I felt that Lisa should have gone thru to the finals based on her performance that day!...but hell, America voted and that's the outcome.....


TEAMBUILDING
We had a so-called disional teambuilding session yesterday...it was PATHETIC with gigantic capital letters all the way!!...... We had it at Rasa Sentosa Shangri-la and staye indoors all the way...how can that be teambuilding??!!...Teambuilding is supposed to be fun, outdoors, do activities which incorporates this "teambuilding" notion!....the ONLY time I had fun was at the end of the day when the four of us, I've decided to call ourselves Tee's Angels (Tee (our dearest photographer), Fahma, Weileen and myself), took group shots and me taking berangan poses!!



My favourite picture of the day!...Very scenic!...THANKS Tee for being the "professional" photographer that you are!!..


Click here for the pictures of our photos!!


GRADUATION FAMILY PHOTOS



We've finally gotten hold of my graduation photo with my family!!......I'm only holding on to the preview prints now but we have to wait for another 8 more weeks before we can get the big-sized photos and frame that we chose yesterday...so to have a peek, click here to see!


CLEO'S ELIGIBLE BACHELOR 2004
This year's eligible bachelor have a few hunks!!...And I've chosen my favourite!!



EB FACTOR: With nurses like Haizad, a trip to the hospital may be something that we actually look forward to! Oh, and he sings like Michael Buble ...


Love looking at his face...like very clean like that....hmmm....then, also, he's a nurse and he sings....somehow felt that he's somewhat a girl's kinda man.....like he can understand us women better than most guys do?.....that kinda thang...but then, dun think he can win lah...the reason being, he's got no bod, and he dun have that "Cover look" lah.....but anyways, GO HAIZAD!!


HALF REVOLUTION
Dearie's bike has reached it's half cycle (the meter for measuring it's distance). Well, it had just been abt a month or less that we spent a bomb on it!!....and NOW, juz when it reaches 50000km, the bloody bike's meter stopped turning!!...Can youbelieve it??!!....I freaking can't believe it!!...IF it really stopped turning, heck! we have to spend $$$$$ on it AGAIN!!!......terok...terok!!.....



This was the position where it got stuck!...sooooo fed-up!!...it juz didn't move after this!....I dunno y!!


LATEST NEWS!!!!


This is straight hot from the oven, straight from the horse's mouth!!.....IZY'S been proposed!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Oh YES!!!.....after wat's she's been through, awwww....that's awfully sweeeeet of her dearie to propose to her in that way!!....she obviously cried!!...hahahhaha.....i'm brimming with tears when she told me the news!!..... I knew it!!.... her dearie's soooo obvious lah....he dropped some hints oredi along the way...hahahha..or maybe it was HER, can't remember but me have seen it coming!!......so to this another dear, dear, couple -
CONGRATULATIONS!!


Nampak2nye, korang kawen dulu ye.....aku last!!....takpe, takleh langkah bendul pe!!...hehheheheh......I'm soooo happy for you, girl!!......we'll go Pameran together in April ok??!!...MUST u know!!...hehehhehee......

No comments: