Thursday, February 19, 2004

My dear brother, Rizan, have set sail to a nearby island to "render his services" to the nation!!.......My parents and him might be still lingering around the place or on the boat....i dunno.......but *sob!sob!*....i'll be missing him while he's gone for the first 3 wks of BMT??.....hmmmm....but wateva it is, he won't be home for the next 3 wks!....booo-hooo-hoo!!!.....


Will be watching American Idol and Survivor alone at home and laughing and commenting to myself or dad (is he's not asleep yet).....awwwww!!!.....missing him oredi!!....


AMERICAN IDOL 3


Yesterday's group is the worst group thus far!!......MY GOD!!...it was sooooo boring!!...But I'm definitely rooting for Kamille/Camille??..all the way!!....GO GIRL!!...she looks soooo sweet and cute!!....That Lisa, who's got gapped front teeth, she's got good voice too!!...If I close my eyes hear her sing, she sounds juz like Mariah Carey!!.....and she's the first nice voice I heard after the first 4 went up to sing!!....brrrrr!!!........so really, I'm not sure who'll go thru to the finals!....My 2 choices would be Lisa and Camille!...But Matt Rodgers and Marissa Joy is also quite nice..though they're not my favourites..so we'll see tonite who'd bagged the win!


L'OREAL DOUBLE EXTENSION





Anyways, I have to recommend the new L'oreal Double Extension!....It's sooooo good!!...It DOES lengthen and made it stay that way (curled) for the whole day!!....so it actually widens your eyes!....and it's soooo easy to take off!!.....It's a MUST buy for those with especially short, uncurled eye-lashes!!.....Yes, Pei, one of these ppl is YOU!.......go buy it!!!......

No comments: