Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Been looking thru Bobbi Brown's website to "prepare" myself for my KL trip!!...And I juz have to have these 2 looks!!....love it to bits dagh!!......



The first pix is their Spring look and the second is their bridal 2004 look...I lurrrve it!!...will definitely steal this look!!....


Another product on my shopping list!! - Prescriptives Traceless Concealer





Anybody used this product before??....Let me know, k??...from reviews of it's foundation, it seemed GOOD!! But can't find reviews of it's concealer...so let me know, k??...thanks!!


I'm still feeling kinda sick!!...I hope I won't be by the time we leave for KL!!..I wanna enjoy the shopping trip and eating sessions there!!...*glutton!glutton!*...I hope my ear infection would go away ASAP!...coz it's making me irritated!!..Anyone can recommend a very good ear doctor??..been to 3 different doctors but so far, none has worked!...it keeps coming back!!...HEEEEELLLP!!!!!

No comments: