Wednesday, March 10, 2004

BIG BANG WEEK!


Yesterday was a "goody, goody" (jgn fikir goodie bag eh, naz...) day for my dearie!.....he got good comments from his supervisors on his productivity rate but actually, that doesn't make a difference if his jobscope have changed without any increment in pay or allowances!......so fuck it!!............


I can't wait for the following 3 days!!!......today's AMI3 as usual...tomorrow's the results and on Friday, Survivor starts at 8.30pm! followed by AMI3 again with their Uncut, Uncensored and Untalented version of the AMI3 participants!!!......I'm not soooo hyped up abt William Hung's performance coz he's sooooo passe...but i wanna watch the rest!!.....must be a real laugh!!!!.........AND i can't wait for the Mar 18 episode of AMI3 coz my idol - CLAY AIKEN is gonna be in the show!!!....woooooo HOOOO!!!......


FEELING DISTURBED LATELY?


I've been feeling disturbed lately.....I got to know someone who's personality really, really leave a bad taste in the "mouth" kinda thing.....Let's call this person Materialistic Person (MP)......I've never had a friend who's sooooo materialistic!!!!......ALWAYS bragging and putting a $$ sign to everything!........it's sooooo unimaginable that this person exists!........i dun think i wish to know how much you spend on something or what "branded" stuff your partner gives you and how much it is or for that matter, how MUCH fuckin "material$$" you are given in your whole lifetime!!!........U need not show off or brag because it's plain distasteful!..........and it just goes to show, juz what kind of a person you are! Luckily MP is an acquaintance and not one whom I meet everyday or regularly... *PHEW!*


Sorry, folks for my above outburst or unpleasant code of writing!....i'm not in the best of mood....maybe bcoz of my upset belly and on-and-off PMS!.....but oh welll.....

No comments: