Friday, March 19, 2004

ENDED WITH A BANG!
It's T.G.I.F!!.......and it ended off pretty well!!!.........and NOT juz for me, i think for dearie too!!.....pretty hot, good news coming your way!........


Mom called me up after work and asked if I wanted to follow them to Funan....so I agreed coz then, I'd have a free ride and get to check out my Canon's price there!.....mum went to send her cam for repair while me and dad went to check out the Canon cam....was told that it was out of stock but it was still selling at $580 and will get 64MB free SD card...


So Mom suggested we go to AMK where I was looking at since it is $570 and Dad want to go see how much his hp cost....so off we go.....Went to the hp shop, ask around for Dad's hp and also the T630 WAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE i got when they said that they're selling it at $488 or something (w/o line)!!....WEEEEEEEEE!!!......would definitely consider for upgrade later!!........then, off we went to the camera shop....


There, we've got a pretty gooood salesman who can talk preeety wellll too!........He recommended Fuji FinePix - a 6.0MegaPixel, with 3x Optical Zoom and video recording and can dbl up as a web cam too!!! (yani, can webcam with u soooon, i hope!!)........it's pretty worth it!...BUT the only setback is it's size.....it was a half-hearted purchase...would really lurrrrve the Canon!.....but since they pretty much love this piece of equipment, got no choice mah!......and yup!...got to say lah - it has pretty kewl functions!....so felt really surprised that they bought that for me!!.......i thought we were sharing!!!....and didn't really think that they'd even consider buying one more for me!!..........So, THANKS MUMMY!!!......THANKS DADDY!!!.........
Made me feel really bad leh, for sometimes, treating them "badly"..........hmmmmm............now, will have to think up of what to buy Mom for her birthday on April's Fool!......????????


And juz now, one of the "members in the clan" called and announced that she's getting engaged!!.....AAAAUUUUWWWW!!!!.....very happy for you girl!!....IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN TIME YOU GUYS DO THAT!!......hahhahahahaa......she's actually shivering in her freakin toes at the tot of this "commitment".....but then hor, i really dunno leh y u scared??!.....it's like about time oredi, he waited long enuff and u know, he knows, he's not getting any younger.......so, relaks.....dah kawen kan dah "halal"....hehhehehee........kalau nak buat preparations, aku ada!.....i wanna start and be like Trista - go do some wedding portfolio for myself or something!....at least, can like "copy" ideas and then, getting it at a cheaper rate!!......so niways, CONGRATS to Ms BBQ's-not-my-Thang and partner!!...... Insya-allah sampai ke jinjang pelamin ye.......


SOOOOO LO-MAN-TIC!!!
A romantic script depicting true-life account of two lovers taking the next big step in their life! Names were not disclosed to protect the privacy of the people involved.


SCENE 1
Somewhere out there......
GIRL: When are you marrying me?
BOY: 2005
GIRL: (freaked out!) That's like next year!!!


SCENE 2
Somewhere at East Coast Park....after a debate over engagement and wedding rings!
GIRL: Is that for me? (pointing to a nice box)
BOY: Eeeh!...U very tak tahu malu, u know!..... (took out the box and presented it to girl)
GIRL: (saw wat's inside and went....) AUUUUWWWWW!!!...... (started crying uncontrollably)
BOY: Will you marry me?
GIRL: (still crying!!!too choked up for words)
BOY: I wanted to get down on my knees and proposed but the ground's too wet! :)
GIRL: (still crying but managed to give a peck on the cheeks!)


Guess what's inside the box??!!....


An incomplete artwork of cross-stitch from boy to girl. Sewn at the back of it, is her engagement ring.

No comments: