Friday, March 19, 2004

CLAY! CLAY!


I luuurrrrvvveeeeee his singing!!!!!!!......My IDOL!!!..........My absolute singing sensation!!!.......wooooooHOOOOOO!!!!...........he did a great job singing Solitaire yesterday at AMI!!.........weeeeeeee!!......he looked soooo matured now....definitely prefer his look last year....think he needs to go for a hair cut??....hahahha...but he's soooooo cute and lovable!!............mmmmph!!...really missed seeing him on stage and croooon.....woooooo.....was salivating when he was singing!!...hahahhaa.....ewwww!..... :) very happy though yesterday!....really ended off my day on a high, happy note!.........AAAAUUUUUWWW!!!!.........


The results are out and.......LEAH is OUT!!..........almost gave me a heart attack when it was between Jennifer Hudson and her!!.....I think Jennifer should tone down a bit and not oversing!.......after listening to her yesterday, Yup!...i prefer that version of her instead of Wednesday's performance.....Me and Dad almost thought that it was NOT the same song!!.....


So next one to go - plssssssss, plsssssssss let it be John Stevens!!......he's sooooo D.U.L.L!!!.......look at him!.....everyone in the group seemed to be having fun, dancing and singing but he juz can't sing and dance for NUTS!!!....so i'll juz tahan him for one more week and I hope he's OUT!....

No comments: