Thursday, March 18, 2004

A SAD, SAD, WORLD!


Juz heard from mom juz now that 3 armed Indon men are on the loose in Tekong, after a robbery they did in JB! It's a blessing that Rizan passed his IPPT and can go home today for the next 2 wks! I hope they manage to catch them by then!!...I have total trust in our police force...unlike some other police force! :P

....haiz....wat's happening to the world now? Is it not a safe place anymore? Who can we trust now? Why do man have to stoop sooooo low as to do all these evil intentions on another man? It's a sad, sad, world we're living in now...it's like we've forgotten all the moral values that our parents/teachers/religion have taught us!.....aren't we afraid of GOD, oredi? Is this HIS way of teaching us all a lesson?.....Are our minds and hearts clouded with the "pollution" that surrounds us everyday?
1. Noise/Water/Air Pollution
2. Politic-king Pollution
3. Deceit & Hypocrisy Pollution
4. Pollution of the Evil & Violent
5. Pollution of Greed & Jealousy


Hmmmm.........very sedih seh!.....Also, very sedih is - it's turning out to be a bad, bad week for both me and dearie this week!...it's like "dah jatuh ditimpa tangga lagi!" (direct translation: fall oredi, kenna hit by ladder some more!) My colleague is irritating the HELL out of me!......his workplace is also irritating the HELL out of him and tiring him out COMPLETELY!.....PLUS, someone's trying to sow discord between me and one of my dearest friend, RosmAmaN!!....I'm not trying to be petty....should have expected that this could happen!....but trying to SABO me?!!...PUUUHHHLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!.........


Putting "You all are C U N T S" in her blog using my nick is utterly CHILDISH!!..........wat do you have against me?! What have i fucking done to you that you have to freaking use my name and sabo me huh?!.....giler ke?!...well, like i said, wateva!!.......after all these, I can't be bothered no more!.....i love my friend and won't say that to her!....If i WANTED to, I'd have said it to her face!.....so juz fuck off and come back ONLY when you GROW UP!!.....


Moving along to more happy thoughts - i can't wait for the results of yesterday's American Idol!!!........I'm guessing John Stevens (though not too confidently, after watching how his school and class mates simply adore him!! But he's simply B.O.R.I.N.G! *yawn*!), LEAH!!!!! (so wat if she's got loads of "fans" at school! She can't sing for NUTS!), Amy Adams/Camille (I really dun want to put down their names but then, i've got to admit, they're the "weaker" ones....) But I've got a strong feeling, Amy Adams would be out first tonite!..... :( Juz like Vanessa Olievero last year...... well, crossing my fingers for LEAH to go out FIRST!....Never mind John Stevens...i think i can tahan him for 1 more week! But the BEST part of the nite is the appearance of CLAY AIKEN!!....woooo-hooooo!!!......CAN'T WAIT!!...CAN'T WAIT!!...seen his latest video clip of "The Way"......oooooh myy!!!........... :) that's gonna be my next song sooooon.....

No comments: