Wednesday, March 17, 2004

LESSONS IN LIFE


After the freaky incident on Sunday, I think it had "woke" me up somehow and taught me a few lessons!...
1. NOT to be freakin careless next time.
2. Complacency should not be a policy.
3. If you need to scream (to get things done), SCREAM!!!!
4. Sometimes, being a bitch helps! :)
5. THERAPY, THERAPY, THERAPY!!! (You can do this by talking to your partner or family and a few good friends!)


This blog, for one, is a very goooood form of therapy...it lets me release whatever I feel like saying....crude or not, (sorry if there's soooo many expletives in one entry..hehheheh)......and those dearest around me really helped big time!....thanks all!!.........


I think, though Sunday was a traumatic experience for me, it had made me a stronger person! I'm proud of myself...coz at least now, I know how to stand up for myself! I dunno if you guys ever have problems with your Finance (F) department but it seemed that I always have a problem with mine!!.....


Me: You have not sent me our part-timers' payslips for last month.
F: We've sent it to you on Saturday. You should get it by now.
Me: Can you pls check with Registry if they've sent it out? Or whomever? Coz we don't receive any.
F: Har? It's not our job to go check with Registry.
Me: So????!! Is it my job to check it for you?! You sent it out, you should go find it!


There!....before, I would have gone to find it myself but hell no!......thou shall not be pushed around by them no more coz I've had enuff of these nonsense!!......Why is it that ppl like me, always gets to be pushed around?!?!......Is it because i'm meek, I'm submissive, I'm Miss Goody-2-shoes??!!......fuck it!.......


AaaaaaGGGHH!!!.....weeeelllll......actually, yeslah..hehehehehhehe..I try very hard not to get into confrontations...but now, since i'm in the mooood, I really, really hope that there's this one particular"Bitch in the House", would confront me and ask why is it that I treat her differently from the rest in the office!!......Hahahhahaha!!!......That'd be the BEST day of my life!!.....coz it's burning in my heart soooo much to tell her - "Hey! You noticed!! Well, frankly, I don't like you and I don't see any reason why I should be nice to you!!!".......


Hmmmm....IF ONLY!!..... :) But anyways, haiz.....i'm missing my camera!!.....I wanna buy another camera!!....Guys, if you can find any gooood bargains anywhere, price below $570 with 64MB free SD card, LET ME KNOW!!...

No comments: