Monday, March 15, 2004

A TERRIBLE NITEMARE!!!!!


Wat was a start to a gooood weekend, turned into a terrible, terrible nitemare!!!!........On Saturday, met up with the happening group from SP!......very, very happy......had a mini bbq at Yana's place, talked cock till 12.30am!!........fuuuuyoooh!!......


The next day, Sunday, had to attend a wedding at JB.....so went there.....and the nitemare started along the way to the wedding....My handbag got SNATCHED!!!!.....EVERYTHING inside was gone!!......G.O.N.E!!!..........i was sooooooo scared!!....it felt like we were in the movies!!........Dearie tried chasing the robbers.....even another M'sian bike tried to chase after it....after a while, he juz stopped chasing.........


When we stopped to bike to cool ourselves down, I juz couldn't stop blaming myself for being sooooo stupid as to sling the bag over my shoulders!......Now, our passports, my IC, my wallet, my handphone and EVEN the camera!!!! (Siti, if you're reading this, dun tell Mummy, k?....Wak Yam dunno abt the camera)..............So guys, very sorry!!...All the pictures, even Ayu's moment is gone!!.......


We went to the wedding and informed the parents and brother and quickly head down to the police post....They are very different from Singapore's one ok?!?!...........They were not concerned or bothered abt it at all!!....I wonder wat the fuck the police over there are doing!!.....We heard from his relatives over there that there are a lot of snatch-thefts reported at the same stretch of road oredi!....Apparently, it's like a sort of syndicate or something like that!....AND they're still NOT doing anyting abt it??!!......mcm ciiiiibaaaaiii!!!......


On top of that, we heard that even with the police report, the custom will NOT allow us to go thru unless we give them "coffee $$"!!.......Yah!!....Fuck it!!...as if I'd give any!!!........so we did a half-smart thing....hehehehe........def won't say it here lah!!!........So in the end, we managed to get back to Singapore safely...Did a report to ICA at Woodlands checkpoint and off to face Mum and Dad!...........Initially, Dad was angry but in the end, both of them was relieved that both of us are safe and sound and that's wat matters!!!.....We heard more horrible stories in JB abt these snatch thefts and we're pretty lucky that we were not hurt!!


So today, for the first time in my life, I took urgent leave from work!......And not only that I got to make a scene in public!!........Okie, how dumb can one be when I've oredi informed you that I've lost ALL my stuff? EVERYTHING??!!...Need I spell it out for you, for you to understand what I've been saying all this time?....Granted, you're doing ur job to verify that I am your client of your bank account but fuck!....I've oredi told you umpteem times that I have no cards, no verification ID to let you know that I AM that customer because everything's been stolen!!........So, the last straw came when, she asked the same stupid question - "You really don't have any cards with you, with a picture of you for us to verify that you are Ms Emilia?"......THAT'S IT!....I blew my top and screamed at both women to stop asking me that question because, I dun have any to give them!!.....I should have been more like Yana, I'd bet she'd say "Which part of "I lost EVERYTHING" that you don't understand?!........And one surprising thing was, after I screamed, they did their work of issuing me a new card and pass book and closed my account and opened a new one!!...hahahhaa......I think, the screaming must have jolted them out of their "dream" or something coz they managed to use their brains to asked me some questions to verify that I'm indeed their customer, based on their database!.......bloody morons!!....


So later, we went to settle our other stuff, like my driving licence, IC and our passports!....luckily, the rest went pretty smoothly except for a "hick-up" at the ICA's reception where the lady tried to push us off juz bcoz I dun have an IC!....uuuuurrrrggghhh!!!..........very irritating!!......We had to go thru an "interview" to waive our replacement fee and according to them, this case is reported practically EVERYDAY!!......Apparently, the guy heard the same story (snatch-thefts in JB) everyday!!!....there's also this girl who didn't want to let go of her bag and nearly fell off the bike!...she let go only when the bf told her too!!.....


Like dearie said - the important thing is our safety!...he couldn't imagine if anything had happened to me...like kena dragged or something which I daren't wish to imagine!!!.....But now, I'm traumatised for life i think!!...the first thing that came to my mind when i wake up in the morning was the act of the robbery!.....I juz couldn't shake it off my head...everytime, it was like a replay in the head in slow-motion!......UUUURRRGGGGGHHH!!!.......I really wished the robbers burn in hell BIG TIME!!..........Nabey!!!.......really.....puki-mak dorang!!!!..........Even the bloody police officers there, should rot and burn in HELL!!....wat the fuck are they paid for there??...Are they really doing their work? OR juz sitting down at the police post, taking in the bribery??!!!....If this is happening practically everyday, how come no formal reports or any actions are being taken?!!.......Wat kind of a police force is this??!!......Betul, Mesra and Cepat (or Cekap)? FUCK!!!!............translation : True, Friendly and Fast (or Efficient)......hahhahaa....wat a fucking laugh that motto is!!......go search your conscience and tell yourself if you're really this?!?!......How will M'sia ever be a developed country - wat, Wawasan 2020 (Vision 2020) - when the government or the authorities themselves are actually doing harm to the economy of the country!!


And one more appalling thought!! - to think that these happen in an Islamic country??!!!...HALLLLOOOO!!!!.......We're all brothers and sisters of Islam!.....Irregardless of where we live, Singapore or Malaysia, we're still connected in Islam!...And Islam forbids these acts...it's not halal!....but you're still doing this?!!..Stealing, raping, bribery!.....As-taghfirullahalazim!!.........Only Allah can forgive your sins...but I sure freakin hope you rot in hell or die a slow, painful death!!!......


So guys, pls, plsssss be careful!.....They call the stretch of road - depan pasar borong saputangan or something...this is the stretch going towards Carrefoure, after Pelangi...They snatched while you're walking too!.....so juz BE CAREFUL!!....The BIGGEST mistake we made was not to put my handbag in the box!!...that's bloody idiotic....and an expensive lesson to learn!....but ppl grew stronger and smarter with the mistakes they make...and I wanna thank my dearie for being strong for me when I was weak......Truly, truly see the BEST in you, dear!!......I wouldn't know what I'd do without you!......having to face my parents and going through this together!!.....A blessing in disguise - it has made us closer and stronger together! :) ..... We're stronger if we're together and you know, I know, that we work better as a "team"! So...THANK YOU!!!!................


So my dear frenz, since we're intending to organise an outing to JB to eat, I'm sorry to say that it won't be in the near future!.....if you guys wanna go, go ahead...but I've had enuff!!...the next time I go JB would be to meet my tailor for my baju kurung!....Before, we've heard stories happening in even City Square...but we've never taken them "seriously"....but after wat happened, I dun wanna take anymore chances!....Juz bring the minimal, do your stuffs and come back!!.......

No comments: