Thursday, April 08, 2004

ANUAR! ANUAR! ANUAR!!!!..........



Had a blast last nite watching him on stage at EXPO!!....Aaauuwwww!!!....U're
soooo freakin hot, boy!.....Ur voice made me "naik bulu roma", your
smile made me droool, your looks made me swoooon!!.....





Aku takleh angkat, boy!!.....hahahhaa......I think all the girls, women and makciks are ga-ga-ing, lusting and drooling (respectively) over you!!......that's how MAD we are over you, here in Singapore!! You're the BEST!!.....love u!....love u!....love!!!.......


Afternote: of course, all this my dearie dunno know abt!...would kick up a fuss if he knows how I behaved at Expo last nite!...but amazingly, he didn't ask!....i think it's because he dun wanna know, tak?!....hehehe.......Also, i really dunno if Clay were to come, how I'd behave then!....i daren't imagine!!!


Photos of Anuar taken yesterday....


TEE's Bday!!



We celebrated dear Tee's bday yesterday and bought him a humongous cake!! BOY!!......that 3kg cake was the first and the best BIG cake I ever bought!!....very nice!!.....my next favourite cake shop - Secret Recipe!....for a 3kg cake at $55, it was hell YEAH!!......


Pictures taken during the "celebration"...

No comments: