Tuesday, April 06, 2004

AN EYE FOR A GUY??!!


Okie, it's critics time!!......I juz can't help it!!!.......Was watching it last nite and YES!!......it's juz such a LAME, LAME show!!


Where the hell did they find the guys??....No initiative, a bunch of sissies but sooooo full of themselves!!!....they get jealous over Adam who had an initiative??!!....serves them right for NOT making the first move!!!......like the girl said at the end of the show - first impression is very important! Juz look at the 2 guys whom she eliminated last nite...


1. Vincent, Marketing Executive - Marketing Exec??!!...I wonder how much sales he gets a day or how well he does in wateva he's marketing!!!.....If you're a so-called marketing exec, how come you're soooo shy? how come you're not "selling yourself"??......hmmmm....i really wonder!!


2. Edgar, Actor - I bet y'all his ego dropped 7 feet under when he watch it over again!!......
Girl: One of the reasons is maybe because we've met before. A year ago at a pub...
Edgar: Yeah, I pass u my no. for u to call me back...
Girl: Yeah....and I didn't call back. So that'd mean that I wasn't interested....
(more conversation....)
Edgar: I mean to sing this song to you in the later part of the episodes but well, I'll sing it to you now..... (and started singing a song in his MOST horrible voice!!)....

Very kesian rite??....really!!......and his jokes are also like sooooo freakin pathetic!!!....haiz..........


The most good-looking one in the house is Mark but I'm doubting his credentials - Polytechnic lecturer?!....he's only 23!!......hmmm......of course, unless he's this smart alec who skips primary or secondary school or something to be a lecturer at the age of 23!!.........hmmmmm........


And then, there's this guy, whom got "featured" in their gazettes saying "I feel like punching you rite now!" (in his most whiny voice)!.....he's such a B.I.T.C.H!!!........c'mon ah.....u're a guy!....y do u behave worst than a girl?!!....i dun get it!!....when Shariff was singing his frog song, he was looking at him with this you're-such-a-loser look!.....HELLOOOOO??!!....at least Shariff got something interesting to share!!.....look at you! - all u do, is sit there an whine, whine and whine!!!!


Overall, all i can say is you guys have got no personality!!!... (minus Adam)...wat's with everyone's fake accent??!!...And wat's with practically 70% of you guys giving gifts??...trying to be Ryan or Russ (The Bachelorette) i suppose??........I dun get it!!.....And, the way they kept saying, they're competing with 10 guys!!...LOOK! - the Bachelor/Bachelorette has to compete with 25 ladies/men!


And then, of course, there's the girl! - RACHEL!!.........she's acting soooo bimbo-itic!!....i dun think u can hold an intelligent conversation very long, girl!....i dun think u're witty....and I dun think you're all that HOT like the guys claim!!.....unless of course, you're not photogenic......but gotta give it to u for that body!....u've got the goods, but you ain't no face and personality! And you're another fake-o!!....dun u have any emotions when u receive those gifts? "Awww..tat's so sweet!" in your most blend voice!.........wat the F#*@!


So really, this is a JOKE!.....Like dearie said, imagine putting yourself in this situation and got laughed at by Singaporeans for half and hour!...And not only that - in Singapore, you'd definitely get spotted easily coz Singapore is sooooo small!!....we're not like in USA, u know!!.....


AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL


Line of the week!
Giselle: How do I gain self-confidence? I want to bring out my confidence more.
Elyse: Get out of puberty!


I love Elyse oredi!!!!


No comments: