Sunday, April 25, 2004

OUR WACKY SELVES....

NOTE: Pls don't die in shock or laughter after seeing the above picture!! :D


Went out yesterday for a break from dearie's tiring revision routine!....had an enjoyable time together before he's back to hit his books!!......we took a very wacky picture of us! And I can't help posting it up coz it IS the MOST wacky picture of ME!....i don't think it was HIS most wacky picture coz he was juz shy to give me a wacky post at Coffee Bean!....*yeah! rite!*


Here's the rest of the pictures.....


SURVIVOR!!
I juz have to say this coz I'm pretty unsatisfied abt it!! - I can't stand Shi-Ann's freaking cocky face!!!.....Oh my GOODNESS!!!..........she's sooooo plain cocky after winning immunity!!..dun be such a sour grape lah Shi Ann! - like obviously you're OUT coz they're a bigger, tighter grp than you ARE!!....dun forget! - once you dun have that immunity, you're GONE!! Rob - you're either dumb or cocky too!! coz i think u tot that the bucket of water will NOT fall on you!!.....grrrrrr!!........(but nevertherless, I'm still rooting for you and Amber!)...Rupert! - KUDOS to you for standing there sooo long juz trying to outbeat Shi Ann.....but brother, dear, plssss watch out for Jenna!......she's twisted you round her tiny little finger!........

No comments: