Wednesday, June 30, 2004

BLACKOUT!
My family were affected by the blackout last nite!!...this was like a first experience for me!!.....to have the whole street/estate blacked-out!!.....


Was along the road when suddenly, the lights went out and the traffic light stopped working!!...but the weird thing was, only half the street was dark...the other street was still lit!...but as soon as we went into the lanes to my house - it felt like i was in Malaysia going thru a kampung!!....hahahhahaa....if it's not for the bright shining, amazing moon last nite, it would have pitch black!!...



Dearie outside the house...the whole street is darkness...except for lights coming from a car..


But inside, it was pitch black without the torchlight!...lighted some candles and bath with the torchlight!!....was soooo freaking HOT!!....Dad slept out in the hall...mom slept in the front bedroom with the windows wide open!!..me - i sleep in my room, door opened, felt cool..maybe bcoz I juz finished bathing?!...but by the time mom woke me up to on the air-con, i was already starting to sweat and feeling sooooo HOT!!...so lucky for me, the electricity supply was up and running by then!!


During all these, our handphones are not working!!...hmmm..for a moment i feel like Ms Cheebye Brains!!...like - wat has the hp got to do with electric supply rite?!....but yup!!....i wasn't dreaming or am stewpid....the network juz ain't working!!....


FREAKY SOMEONE!!
Someone tried to be very fishy today!!...this FS, wrote an email to another colleague who's giving us a lunch treat that I can't go for lunch today!....I didn't even talk to her abt today's lunch or voice out that I'm not going or wateva!!....so, wat right has FS got, to inform our colleague that I'm not going??..i juz find it sooooo fishy!!...


And FS juz called me to congratulate me on something...and was speaking sooo nicely to me!!...hmmmm....i dunno what FS is up to, really!!...but was pretty upset that the morning "fiasco" had to happen!!... :(

No comments: