Monday, June 28, 2004

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ENGAGEMENT ANNIVERSARY TO.....EMILIADUKA!!


...how time flies and it's been a year since I'm engaged to dearie, Aduka!.....Nothing have changed...our life still goes on as before but two things I'm sure:
1. we're more committed/responsible to making this relationship work to whatever we dream it'll become..
2. i love him more and more each day and I'm certain he's the ONE!! (okie xinyi, dun puke and give me that face!! :Þ)....


We're really "tolerating" each other's antics and learning more stuff of each other than before and accepting who each other really is...i think it's really a blessing to be engaged...who says it has to be all bad and challenging??...hehhehhe...but then, again, maybe that time for me and dearie has not come?!....hmmmmm......


But anyways, had a great time with dearie tonite...at the end of the day, i realised we didn't take photos of each other!!...brrrrr!!.....apadah!!....

No comments: