Monday, June 28, 2004

SELENA



juz watched J.Lo being her and was sooooo amazed at her acting skills in this one!...it touches me deep in my heart...felt like I was Selena-wannabe!...hahhahaa...the show's good!...a real-life story of an inspiring singer who was murdered by her supposed best friend over money matters!....damn that lady!...if not, Selena would have been as big as Gloria Estefan!...


After all the hard work that the family put in and after all that she went through with the husband at such a young age, it had to come to a tragic end like that!...life's sooo unfair but i guess that's wat fate is all about...but luckily, she has tasted love, success and fame before she died...her dream did come true though it was short-lived....haiz....how i wish i'm like that..it made me wanna strive hard for my own dreams... :)


AUSSINO
I've been deleting all my junk mails and i may have not seen that they were having one of tha biggest sale ever! Today's dearie's mom's bday and not wanting to "repeat" our bday gift of a brooch, we went to buy her a bedsheet coz dearie thought of giving her a restful sleep/rest!.. :) and we bought this cotton sateen bedsheet which cost...freakin' $26!!....wooohoooo!!....soooo freakin CHEAP!...

No comments: