Thursday, June 24, 2004

MY WEDDING PLANS!
In RosmAmaN's absence, both me and Izy went on talking and planning our wedding!...and i think i should start being like Trista!...i shall collect wateva "stuffs" I like and keep it for future plans and stuffs! :D


WEDDING GOWNS

Haiz...how I wish i can wear one of these!!...i love the flowers on it and that "flowy" skirt....


FLOWERS

I like the green flower concept because mine, most likely would be an outdoor wedding...so, like feeling like that the long trail of flowers/vines...but the pink one is sooooo sweeeet!..but of course, it'd have to depend on my theme and colour theme of the nite!!....


MUST-HAVES!!

OOOOOoooHH!!...the candle!!...i must have this candle on all my guest's table!!...it's soooo freakin nice and romantic!!...Izy, this is the candle cum flower thingie i was talking about yesterday!...My guest's chair, if covered, i wanna have either or!!..hahahhaa...but the white one more for the bride and groom's dinner chair..but the other one..can lah for the guests..it'll match my candle!! :D


DREAM HONEYMOON DESTINATION
I sooooo wanna go Club Med at Maldives and realised that I've got 2 to choose from - Club Med Faru and Kani!!...wooooohoooo!!...lurveee the beach and the over the water bungalows!!...it's soooo freakin romantic and to think that wateva activities there is practically free! and it's...CHILDREN-FREE!!...perfecto for honeymooners!!.......


And look what we saw on our way to lunch??.....

No comments: