Thursday, June 10, 2004

PISSED-OFF DAY!
1. Why is it that I have to go to work with ppl who thinks they are "SOMETHING" or "SOMEONE" when actually they are not?!...
"You did a wonderful job in formating our monthly updates..you should take out your old updates report and compare with the current updates report - to boost your self-confidence"

Wat the fuck?!....Dun you freakin insult my intelligence!!..it's juz formating of a piece of fuckin report!...I'm not impressed at how a piece of well-formatted report, can boost my self-confidence...i always take pride in my work and give the best..this ain't any different!..anyways, like that can give me a promotion or a pay rise!!...that's ALL i care abt at this point....BITCH!


2. Why is it that I have to deal with stupid, incompetent, irritating fools at work?!....This is Ms CB at work again!!..she asked me about something which she, herself was in charge of...juz bcoz "someone" confused her by mistakenly writing something, she went haywire and asked ME! instead of that "someone"!!...y don't you ask that "someone" who wrote that freakin email?!!...y must you bother ME??!...it's your fucking job in the first place!!... How would I know wat you do and stuff like that??.......IDIOT!


3. Why is it that some people could and would lie for the sake of a favour?!.....A "friend", called up last nite..
Friend: Hey!..Busy?..I juz called to ask how u are...
Me: hahahhaa...really?! (in my heart) Yeah! Rite?!..there's no need to beat abt the bush!..I dun even talk "cock" with you when we meet! brrrr!! (but wateva!)
Friend: So, when getting married? (with mmmmm...no emotions?)...
Me: mmmmmmm...not yet!...
Friend: OK...wat if I were to say "if the time is right and there's an opportunity, would you be interested to diversify your $$"?...
Me: tat'll have to depend on wat I have to do!
Friend: OK....i have a friend here......(introduced the friend)..
THE Friend: I heard a lot abt you from "Friend" and very impressed!..said you are very motivated, very hardworking, blah..blah...blah..
HALO, Friend!...we dun talk so much with each other before!..Do you know me, at all?....And why were you talking abt me, as if we were close?....I'm not saying I dun like you, I do!..we're in the same clique and all but between you and me, you should know that we're not that close like I am close with your close friend (in the clique)...it's fine that you praise me and all but I'm not impressed with the way you or your friend used that to get me join "some sort of venture" which can "diversify my $$" ....wat kind of venture is that?...$$ dun come rolling in, my friend...i'm sceptical..and your friend is fucking rude!...he was sooooo persistent in asking me to make time for him!...tat turned me off BIG TIME! So friend, I'm sorry!....I can't be of any help or wats-o-ever!..I'm disappointed at how this turn out..coz as a friend, you should be the one talking to me abt this and explaining wat's it all about, instead of getting your friend to talk to me! Nonetheless, i wish you all the best in your venture...


My apologies to readers for my vulgarities and maybe, my oh-so-whiny and childish entries above!...i'm being emotional, I know...but I can't help myself!!!!

No comments: