Friday, June 11, 2004

MEN!!!
Had an interesting coversation with Izy on life and we ended up talking abt our men!!...


Izy: my mind is constantly asking "what ifs" moral of the story is, love ppl around you and when things dont seem right or ppl pisses us off, try to let it go (which i am learning so hard to do) .....
Me: yah!! how to "let go" when you're soo pissed?!!!...brrr...but yah lor...must treasure every moment of the day with your loved ones...that's for sure!!
Izy: like my bf say, go in left ear, come out right ear. y think abt it and stress ureself on such small matters, later we botak!!!.....it just amazes me how he can remain so cool....
Me: I think guys are mostly like that!!!...mine too!!...i always take things to heart! (i'm too emotional for my own good!!)....but he will always be the cool one and dun take things too hard....to him, no need to make things difficult for us for others' own stupidity or doing! if he cannot tahan, he'll either retort back and be angry for awhile, or walk away and complain later....but then, will forget abt it the next day one!! unlike me!!!!..hahahahhaha........
Izy: u are like me, we keep the hatred for days, not like the guys, they are so easy going that they can just forget all the bad things and get on with life...sickening right
Me: yah!!!.....precisely!!!....like once i hate that person, THAT'S it!!...but it don't stop at hate!...I'm BIAS as well!!!..hahahahha......aduka always tease me on my biasness!! (quoted some examples) and he's always the one to point out to me the maybe-right-side-of-things from the story i tell of the person!!....waaahaaahaaaa..wat would i do or we do w/o men eh??...they really balance our lives!!!....
Izy: i know what u mean, men always balances us up and think rationely for us. it irritates me when what he says make sense lah....


Yeah Izy!!....it irritates me as well when he always have something good to say abt the ppl that i dun like...and it always seemed to make sense!!!.....brrrr!!!....beri, beri, irritating but that's wat men are! - they're the logical ones!!...but now, sometimes, my (bitching) behaviour seemed to be rubbing on to dearie...and hahahaha..sometimes, he amazes me with his not-so-him remarks!! :D Love u, dear!!!

No comments: