Thursday, July 08, 2004

WILD MEH???

I'm back from a break!!....enjoyed my time with the girls the yesterday but ain't enjoying the supposed wild water theme park!!.....The only wild thing abt yesterday was US!!....hahhahaha..had a "wild" time in water, taking zany pictures and all!!.....


Maybe it's juz us!....coz there were Qs on popular rides...we only ended up trying Ular-lah ride...zig-zagging down on a boat..the only "thrill" was the drop but after less than 1m down, we went like "da-di-da-di-da".....


And at nite, being our greedy selves bought lots of junkies to munch on..watched Amazing Race and it was sooooo good having that adrenaline rush watching the show!!..After which, we watched our rented DVD - The Scorpion King, (coz I got "How to lose a guy in 10 Days" and "10 things I hate about You" mixed up!!)...brrrrr!!.....and watched it...and me, being my sleepy self, slept a quarter past the movie!!....


We woke up pretty late today..check out time 10.30am...we woke up abt 9.30am!! with Xinyi telling us about her "nitemare"!!.......DUUUUH!!!.......hahahhahaa.....luckily it didn't rain yesterday but it sure rained the whole of today!!......


So, guys, overall, canlah....go for the fun of it...and not expect tooo much...me and dearie will go one day juz for fun...coz the "Shiok River" is really a "lazy pool" for me!...can juz rest there and laze and "sun tan"...too bad i didn't go any darker than I wanted to!!.....hmmm..maybe should go to the beach one day to get tanned!!....

No comments: