Monday, August 30, 2004

VIT-C DEFICIENT!
I think i am officially a vitamin C deficient kid!!.... I fall sick abt 2 wks after recovering from the last one!!..... Mom is nagging abt why i'm the only one who keeps falling sick... ya-di-da-di-da.... How am I supposed to know, mom?!..... But I used to fall sick coz of my ear infection every now and then....and actually, 2 wks ago was one of the first time, i fell sick after a loong, looooong while (all thanks to Yat's, *yes, Izy, your bf*, recommendation to see this doctor in Tampines for my ear infection)....


I think this one now, is because of my bf who was sick last week!!... must have gotten it from him.... or the weather who's been pretty "unkind" recently.... or maybe it's juz plain me! - Who simply refuse to...
1. drink loads of water
2. eat Vit C tablets
3. exercise
4. blah....blah...blah....


HEPI BDAY!!!......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA ROSMA!!!


Here's wishing you happy, happy years ahead, longevity and properity!! ;) ooooh!... not forgeting, an easy delivery and a healthy, chubby, cute baby!!!! counting the days to your delivery, girl!!... luv ya!!.... *mmmmmuuuuaaaacccksss!!!*

No comments: