Monday, October 25, 2004

My personality is rated 30.

What is yours?
quiz by midgetfarm.com


Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.



I'm bored.. so i decided to do this test taken from my cuzzin's blog... after a spring-cleaning of my desk, clearing stuffs and making sure, i'm bringing back what i'm supposed to bring back, i'm back to zero!..... aaaaaaaahhhh..... god! help me!!.... someone, plsssss rescue me.... i dunno how long my new boss is gonna "take me away" from here.... i hope it's gonna be sooooon... but preferably not this week!... hehheehe... wateva lah... i dun think i can tahan coming to work NOT working at all!!....

No comments: