Tuesday, October 26, 2004

YAK-KITI-YAK!
i think it's me!... i'm feeling down, i'm feeling such a nutcase!... mom has been nagging since yesterday!... last nite it was abt me being childish juz bcoz i dun wanna eat that nasi padang she bought for me.... Y i didn't eat it?? Because there was no chicken!... instead there was fried fish which i *puke!puke!* dun wanna eat!.... PLUS, the rice, after mixing with all the gravy, has turned into this orangey, oil-like thingie.... and it juz turned me off!.... coz it felt like i'm eating very oily rice!!...


yeah! yeah!... i'm being choosy but like i said, it's juz NOT my day or something... and i can't freakin control myself!.... and then this morning, turned out, she's not working PLUS i woke up late!... i was rushing to get ready and when i left my room to the kitchen, she asked me to chg my skirt to pants!... i went "what now??!".... so, she nag and nag abt how *censored*, blah... blah... blah... *puts my hands on my chest* seriously! ... the morning couldn't have turned out ANY BETTER is it?!....


OF COURSE!!.... it turned worse...... a source said that there's a highly likely chance of my ex-boss coming back to work here!.... FUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!.... oh well!... tat's juz a rumour... can't believe in it!... but hell!.... we were speculating nonetheless even before this morning.. so, this news made it worst!.... but who cares, aye?... the main thing is, there's NOT a chance, i'm going under this person anymore!!... but poor B!... she may have to tolerate this person's nonsense some more...


so tell me now... is there anymore??........ brrrrr....

No comments: