Thursday, November 18, 2004



ooooooh!.... yesh!!.... he IS my O-Xiang!.... lurrrrrve his first song, second and third!!...... lurrrrve how his voice for his first and second song, make my feet stand!.. hahahhaa.... and how his eyes lights up on his third song!.... he IS the BEST and he IS World Idol material!.....


I couldn't decide who I'd prefer to go to the finals between the other two... Oli.. the only problem i have with her is her performance... i don't feel anything - no connection, no hair/feet-standing moments simply because she don't have eye-contact on camera!... if she has, it's for a teeny weeny slight moment only.. she has to remember that there are ppl at home watching!...


As for Sly, wat can I say - toooo CINONEH for my liking.. in my bro's words - he's better off in Taiwan.. if he does make it to World Idol (CHOY!!!!), he's such an embarassment simply because, he will strengtened the others' believe that Singapore is actually in China!.... blegggh!... the scenario at home when he sings....
Sly: .... fine...
Bro: ..... it's finDDDD .....
Sly: ..... pi*ture ......
Bro: ...... piCK-ture....
Sly: ..... hel - p (silent p) ....
Bro: ..... helPPP ....
Basically, diction Sly... diction!.... he's got too much of a Chinese slang to do well in the English industry. And, plssss eh, Ken... he looks soooo much more scarier than Taufik!... sorry A'lia! Weileen! *sticks out tongue*... hehehehee.... but he does!.... and he looks more scary in that Phantom of the Opera song!... i can't believe he read the whole book to understand the song coz it looks like he not only understood it, he became it (the phantom!)....


Oh well!... we shall all see... but it's obvious who the judges want in for the finals... Taufik... and... at least one judge wants Oli to be in!!... hahahaha... tat was waaaaay too obvious!!... ;)


KINDER SURPRISE!
In all the madness of my "moving workstation".... i forgot to mention how sweet my two dear friends - Ah-Xin and Ah-Pei have bought for me as a Hari Raya gift... 2-in-1!... chocolate and a toy!!... and actually Pei, you're kinda rite lah.. the more i look at it, the more i feel that the toy look like me!.. hahahaa....


No comments: