Thursday, November 18, 2004

WHERE WAS I???
Gosh!.. after trying to update my blog but to no avail!.. at last!.. here i am.... i finally shifted to my new dept and trying very hard to make myself comfortable with the new environment... Heck!.. smaller cubicle, less noisy ppl, must report movement, no coming in and out anytime, no nice neighbour like B to shout out to, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, no Tee to bitch with no more!... so go figure!.... Oh!.. i forgot to mention one more thing.. my workstation and the PC is actually a freakin shared computer so meaning - everytime someone needs to use something on this PC, i may have to drop everything and let them use! yeah... i will definitely be comfortable in 3yrs time?!!.....


It's soooo depressing!..... Me and B (yes my neighbour B is here with me but she's in another room pretty far away and at least she's sharing the room with Mr TV!) including Mr TV, are having a cruel culture shock coming in here.. we're still laffing and feeling a tad uncomfortable receiving emails abt who's on leave and sending out emails on where we're going at this time, that time... Oh my God!.. wat was I thinking when I said I wanted to move?!...... obviously, old office wins big time over this new office!!......






This is my old workstation. Wasn't able to download the pic earlier bcoz the office PC's USB port cannot fit my fat USB driver..


oh well!..... i'm wishing and praying that we're moving out sooon and moving back to, if not old office, at least somewhere near the old office so that i can be nearer to Tee and RosmAman!... RosmAman coming back soon... early Dec.. haizzz.... no more "nak gi breakfast? ok? LARI!"...


UNHAPPY WITH YOUR SUPERVISORS?
You're NOT alone!.. received an email reporting a survey done on Singaporeans on their job satisfaction and work environment:


Singaporean workers like their work environment and enjoy levels of job satisfaction that are well above their Asian peers. But they are not happy with their employers' supervision skills and teamwork practices.


38% rate their supervisors favourably, compared with the regional norm of 41 percent.


Only 31% believe their supervisors motivate them to do better


While only 36% say their supervisors coach them to improve performance.

No comments: