Friday, December 17, 2004

FEEEELING ooooooh SOOOOO....
pampered... hahhahaa..... Toddie treated me and B to lunch yesterday as an advance bday celebration for me!... Thanks Toddie!.... B wanted to chip in the lunch as well to treat me... but knowing Toddie, he wouldn't let.... hahahaha..... B, it's ok!.... it's the tot that counts!.... ;)




And then, at the end of the day, some of the guys bought a cake for the December babies!.... can't believe that there's 4 of us, girls celebrating it!.... and for the first time since i've been here, i truly felt welcomed.... thanks to my new family!..... but definitely cannot wait celebrating the annual X'mas staff celeb next week with the old and the new family members!!.... weeeeeee!!!..... more FUN and prezzie!!......


To end the day - pampered - the facial session was sooooo goood!..... i was definitely in good hands!..... DEFINITELY better than the previous session!!.... i wonder if it's bcoz they received my complaint letter or because they want me to sign up MORE sessions with them which i politely but insistently declined!.....

No comments: