Thursday, December 16, 2004

I FEEEEEL GOOOOOD...
da..da..da...da.da..da..da.. Yesterday, HAD to be one of my good days of the week!.... had that surprise thingie in the afternoon.. came back to the office... practically everybody wished me happy birthday coz they saw the (sinful) cake!... then, we went for a tea session with a couple of peeps here to Mc Donalds who bought me McFlurry *more sin!*.... and then, went to do my hair after work....


WOW!.... though the guy that i went to the other day has balik kampung, I got a new guy from the same kampung!... and this guy is (though not as good as the first one) is pretty careful and very, very telatin.... i loike!.... and when he shampooed my hair, for the first time - got a head message as welll!!.... sedaaaaaap!......


Anyways, this place - JasonSally at Serangoon Gardens - very friendly staff... seemed very expert and made sure that they did their best... i was told to come back if my rebond curled or something by Monday!.... while i was there, this lady came in... she said, that the highlight done on a certain part, wasn't tat obvious and they "rectified" it on the spot for free!..... though it may be a lil' steep as compared to your neighbourhood salons, it had better service; comparable to Jean Yip!.....


So anyone interested to do their hair?... they did a good job to B's hair as well!..... i like!!.... Fahma should seriously consider going there for a *new* hair-cut!.... So niways, I'm off for another session of pampering today, after work!.... off to do my facial!... hope they've gotten my complaint letter and I dun have to face another hasty service like the other day!..... *humming to oneself*.....

No comments: