Saturday, December 18, 2004

OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS...
Had such FUN going out with my girlfriends yesterday!... and YUP!... as i've guessed it, they were the culprits behind that mysterious package that arrived during lunch!.... hahahhahaa..... you can't trick me, girls!.... RosmAman's acting was soooo unconvincing!....


So niways, after work, off we went to Constant Craving at Far East Plaza... very nice food but not-so-nice ambience as our clothes stinked from the cooking next doors.. and it was driving me crazy to smell stinky me!.... but the prezzie-giving was unforgettable!!..... WHY??!!....


coz firstly, Nasty gave me that ultra-classic lipstick holder which looked oh-so-cool in pink!... and inside, it has this oh-so-classic pendant as well!..... sooooo nice!!.... and the 3 girls gotten me what i've always wanted!!... that Happy House Hippo!... it's soooooo kiiiuuuuutttt!!!...... by the way, that was Part 1 of the prezzie... Part 2 was also what I want!!.... a spa mani/pedi treat!!... weeeeeee!!!...... thank you girls!.... thank you soooooooo MUCH!!!......




Howeveeeer..... the day turned a bit sour... got very, very irritated at the end of the day coz..... my camera decide to "die" on me!... i can't freakin on it to take pictures... but i can view pictures on it!... GREAT!!!..... my bday is today!... and i can't take pictures when i go out!..... the two cams at home is freakin useless!.... not sure why i can view it on the cam but can't view it on the PC!....


But this year had been one of my blessed years..... i feel oh-soooooooo loved on my bday!.... great frenz, great new "family", great companions and oh-soooooo-great fiance!... i love you peepz!!!!....... You peepz made my world a happier place to live in and gave new meaning in my life!!......


Hahahhahaa.....RosmAman juz called....thanks RosmAman for singing me a sexy bday song! - seb baik i've fully woken up from my sleep! if not, i'd totally fall off the bed!....hahahhaha......... and thank u to Aman, for wishing me Hepi Bday as well!... ahhahahhaa......


Lastly, the end of the day yesterday, and the start of today gives me and dearie a smiling start!......


CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!!!!


for passing all your papers!........ Up side - you've PASSED!!!.... the Down side - you've got to complete your studies now!... hhahahaha... NO more "i'm gonna quit studying if i fail any of the papers"!... hahahhahaa..... i know you CAN do it!..... and you WILL do it!.... for US and our future, dear.... love you!..... can't wait to go shoppiiiiiiiingggg!!!!............

No comments: