Monday, December 20, 2004

OUT WITH MY PRINCE...
so what happened on Saturday?..... welllllllll..... my prince have come to whisk his princess to downtown for a day of shopping, on her birthday!!.....


shopped and shopped, she did with him insisting to carry all her bags for her untilllll.....




she got them a free "luggage" bag from Giordano.. he dumped all the bags in and carried the "luggage" around...




"he poor thing", she tot...... and as a reward, the princess got her prince 3 tops for all his hard work for the day PLUS a thank you kiss!... *MMMMUUUUAAAACCCKSSSS!*, of course!! for putting up with her nonsense for a day!..... hahahahaa.......




and after all that walking and going into dressing rooms, the prince and princess were treated to a sumptuous dinner at Bali Thai from the princess' King and Queen and one of those dishes was this mean-looking fish, with a pea for a brain!.....




So that was what happened on my birthday.... i was sure darn surprised that my legs didn't "give way" after a whole day of shopping!..... i've got my wonderful new, padded, heeled shoes to thank for and dearie's ever obliging attitude for that day!..... thank you, my dear.... and thank you dad and mum for that treat!.....


OOOoooh!... Not forgetting Fadhli, who had wished me SHOES for life on my bday!.... and yes, i've gotten like 4 pairs of shoes this month, which hopefully, will last me for the next 6 mths?... hehehhehe....


And for all who had wished me on my bday, thank you!.... thank you!.. for remembering me bday!..... i feel blessed and truly thankful for having you peepz share a part of my life.... *mmmmuuuuuaccccks!*... LOVE YOU guys, loads!!!!!!..... Lastly, before I forget.....


HAPPY 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ROSMAMAN!!!!!......
Hope this ever-loving couple, will enjoy the rest of the day today!..... and be as ever-loving as ever, till death do them part.... insya-allah!.......

No comments: