Monday, December 20, 2004

RAMBLINGS...
I didn't wanna post any entries... but now, i can't help it... coz i'm bored!... and i'm sleepy.... tots that's running thru my head now...


1. I miss my new Hippo bantal busuk!... it's sooooo nice to cuddle it and sleep with it!... i told dearie that the next time i'm going away for a holiday or something, he can have that hippo for nites that he's missing me, while i'm away!.. hahahahhaa..... really goooood having that hippo for sleeping!!....


2. why i'm thinking of my new Hippo is because, obviously, i'm sleepy!.... it's like a dead town here... only M's here to keep me company... which is good... coz he's sometimes full of crap... could keep me "awake"!.... hahahahhaa.. but he's nice ah!... at least, he's making time to
get to know us (me and B).... or so i tot!.....


3. I wanna go HOME!.. so that i can freshen up and meet my 2 wacky girlfriends for a nite out... eating Rice Table tonite... and I can't wait!... been a loooong time... but actually, after lunch...errrrrr feeling a bit full oredi ah... hehehehe... ah-xin, if you're reading this, i'm sorry!... hahahahahaa... but i was famished during lunch!.. hahahahhaa.....


4. i wanna buy MORE things!... i wanna shop, shop!.... shopp!!... but i think my financial status do not permit me to do soooooo much more anymore!... after that unexpected expenses!... oh!.. yah!.. didn't mention it in my earlier entry... while shopping on Saturday, accidentally dropped my bag... bcoz of the funny sound that i heard when it dropped, i quickly checked my hp and WHAM!... there, in the left-hand corner of the screen, it cracked!..... so, wat to do?.. have to buy new casing liao!.... $49! some more... and that's NOT all, bought the casing, must buy USB cable some more!.. hahahhaa... Y??.... coz gatal lah!... cost me a whopping additional $137 which was not budgeted before!....


5. speaking of the USB cable, i was meddling around with it, and I can't freakin use it!!... installed PC suite oredi.. installed driver.... wat else??.... anyone knows???.....


6. when can i get my clay stuffs?..... i can't wait!... i wanna read the book and watch the DVD!!......


7. watched SI's rerun!... thank god for Tee who taped it for me.... and boy!... SLY made a big mess on his final showdown!.... after one verse of his It's my Life, i quickly forward it... the other 2 songs are OK only lah.. nothing great!... but i can def watch Taufik's performance over and over again.... his voice captivated me.... i hugged my Hippo oh-so-tightly and mouth ever-gaping at every of his performances!.. hahahah!... yes!... tat's me, on a Saturday morning, while waiting for her "prince" to whisk her away!....


tat's my ramblings for the day.... again, i'm bored, sleepy and full!..... it's a deadly combination!.... 45more mins to go!.... and i'm OFF!... hopefully, dearie's fetching me on time today!.....

No comments: