Monday, January 24, 2005

"AGENT 007" @ WORK!
lil' Ani juz called!.... she's inviting me for "hi-tea"... cedehlah!... she belanja dah!.... hmmm.. now, let me try to recall when she last belanja me?!.... kekekekkee..... jgn mare heh!.... btw, no obligations kan?... soooo honoured!... i'm the only one she's invited to this hi-tea!... kekekkee..... undivided attention lah nie?..... hmmmm.. pressure tau babe!.... i might feel compelled to buy something from you!... damn!.... this treat better be good!... ;D

NEW HOBBY??....
i juz got myself a new hobby while my parents are away!.... baking!.. yes!... maybe i should do some baking instead of idling my time watching DVDs!.... since my marble cake during the Hari Raya Haji was a huge success at dearie's house, i shall make another one to polish my skills!... hehehhehee.... coz tat one was actually a mistake!... put in a tad too many of cream of tartar!... luckily, turned out alrite!!....

oh!.... and i also found out that i can't help the living things in my house for nuts!... one of dad's fishes have died!.... and i really cannot figure out how or why!... i fed them twice a day!... wat more?!.... missed my dad, i think!... i juz hope that the rest will still breathe till they come back!!... oh!... and my brother, can't help me for nuts as well!!.... told him to take the dead fish out of the tank... i tot he did!.. the next day, i notice the fish stuck in between the plants inside the tank leaving only it's bones!... gross!.. sucker must have sucked it's flesh out or something!... YUCKS!....

and my plants?!.... they seemed sooo dried and the grasses are growing longer and longer... so, dearie, being such a dear, cut off the brown-looking leaves and plants and cut the overgrown grasses!.. and me?... did some cleaning up of the living room and kitchen area.. TIRESOME! three and half weeks left!..... oh my gawd!.... QUICK!.... if i ever have a house, no way am I gonna live in a big house with living things breeding anywhere in the house!...

No comments: