Wednesday, January 12, 2005

FAREWELL TO SINGLEHOOD..
My dearest friend is leaving singlehood for good to be with her man of her dreams or more appropriately, god-sent... ;)

She did a hen party, for a party of 6 and though I came late and had to leave early, I'm sure she and the rest had a blast - celebrating singlehood and friendship formed for the last several years.. it was an emotional moment for me when she gave her small speech for each of us... She shouldn't have gone teary-eyed when she came to me!... DAMN!.. was sooooo MALU when I was the only one who cried hearing her speech... it was tooo heart-warming and touching, which had deeply left an impact deep in my heart... seriously...

click here for pictures of yesterday's "party"

Dear friend, forgive me for not abling to write a mushy card or poem for you yesterday.. but trust me, your friendship was one of my best friendships formed in my entire life.. we have definitely come a long way to be where we are today. And I'm glad we made it even when I doubt things would never be the same again, at one point in our lives *hint: Australia :)*

And seeing the love that Aduka and I shared through your eyes was an eye-opener - I didn't realise you saw it the way you did and i'm touched. Though I had my doubts about him in the beginning of your relationship (you know how I am with older guys!), I'm actually glad, he's the one because I do see his sincerity and his love through his eyes.. and first impression, usually don't fail me! ;) And no matter how much I or anyone is in denial of this, he IS god-sent. And god have chosen him for you... and THAT cannot be wrong, ait?

Aduka and myself sincerely wish the both of you the best in this marriage and the future beyond.. May Allah grant you happiness, health and prosperity with kids to liven your days.. i love you, girl!....

No comments: